Double Chocolate Keto Truffles! (Keto, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Allergen-friendly)
Are you looking for a Keto dessert that's super easy to make and satisfies your sweet tooth while still being LOW in SUGAR? Well, we have the perfect recipe for these Double Chocolate Keto Truffles made with our Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter. These Keto Truffles are no-bake recipe and are dairy-free, vegan, allergen-friendly, grain-free, paleo, and the perfect sweet treat. This recipe only requires a few ingredients, so that hardest part of enjoying this recipe will be not sharing them as they are super delicious. Happy Crunching!
½ cup Keto Chocolate Chips - or chocolate chips of choice
¼ cup Full-Fat Canned Coconut Milk
1 Cup Keto Chocolate Chips - or chocolate chips of choice
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Other Coating Options:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut milk in a shallow, microwave-safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds. Stir. Heat in 15-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until chocolate is completely melted. Then, stir in Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter.
- Place the bowl, uncovered, in the fridge for an hour, or until completely cooled and solid.
- Using greased hands (add coconut oil to your hands), scoop and roll the Chocolate filling into small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for another 30 minutes to an hour, or until firm enough to handle. If you find they aren't firming up as much as you'd like or want to speed up the process, place them in the freezer.
Chocolate Outside Coating:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds. Stir. Heat in 15-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Use a fork to dip the truffles, one at a time, in the chocolate and coat completely. Use a toothpick to help remove from the fork and place back on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds or any desired decorations and place back in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened, around 1 hour. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag@healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.