Chia Jam Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites!
Sometimes all you want is a bite or two to something sweet to fulfill your sweet tooth, and these bites are definitely the ones to try! Made with our Healthy Crunch Keto Chia Jam, these bites are low in sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, allergen-friendly, and super delicious! Plus if you swap out the oat flour for almond flour (this recipe would be considered Keto). It's the perfect bite, with fresh fruit bursting in the inside, soft cookie dough middle layer, and a thin layer of chocolate for extra crunch. We hope you enjoy these Chia Jam Cookie Dough Bites. Happy Crunching!
1/2 cup Oat flour
2 tbsp Coconut flour
2 tbsp Monk fruit sugar (or sweetener of choice)
2 tbsp Maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
1-2 tbsp Chocolate chips (for lower sugar option, look for sugar-free chocolate chips
Healthy Crunch Keto Chia Jam (your choice of flavour)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your oat flour, coconut flour and monk fruit sugar. Mix well.
- Add your sticky sweetener of choice and coconut oil and mix very well, until fully combined. The mixture should resemble a creamy cookie dough. Stir through chocolate chips. If it is too crumbly, add some extra maple syrup.
- Scoop out a small amount of the dough to form one bite and flatten into a disk shape.
- Place one spoonful of Healthy Crunch Keto Chia Jam in the center of the disk.
- Fold up the edges sealing the jam in the center and roll between your hands to form a ball.
- Repeat the process for each ball. Place on a parchment-lined tray and chill for 30 mins.
- To melt the chocolate, place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Dip each energy bite into the chocolate and place back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Continue until you have dipped all of your energy bites.
- Chill in fridge for at least 20 mins. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.